Extra Large Drum Lamp Shades – London Shade – Plantation Shutters Kits
Extra Large Drum Lamp Shades
- (Lamp shade) A lampshade is a fixture that covers the lightbulb on a lamp to diffuse the light it emits. Conical, cylindrical and other forms on floor-, desk- or table top-mounted as well as suspended lamp models are the most common and are made in a wide range of materials.
- (Lamp Shade) The shade serves the important function of blocking the glare from a light bulb and is usually the most decorative part of a lamp. The lamp shade can be made of glass, fabric, metal, or other more creative materials.
- (lamp shade) lampshade: a protective ornamental shade used to screen a light bulb from direct view
- A long narrow hill, esp. one separating two parallel valleys
- a musical percussion instrument; usually consists of a hollow cylinder with a membrane stretched across each end
- make a rhythmic sound; "Rain drummed against the windshield"; "The drums beat all night"
- play a percussion instrument
extra large drum lamp shades – Large Drum
Large Drum Lampshade from Destination Lighting
Large white drum shade with a powder coated white spider assembly. Offering unique collections from a consortium of designers, Design Classics features more than 1,300 elegantly styled yet affordable priced items; many of which are exclusive, signature designs. As a direct importer, the company provides the most competitive pricing without compromising quality or innovation. Hallmarks of Design Classic products include Energy Star-rated fixtures and the patented Clever Lever SwitchTM. Design Classics is an exclusive line of Destination Lighting. Please note, that while we consider this shade to be part of the white color family, white can vary in tone and is subject to personal opinion. DL # 220795.
So this is my basic setup for the darkroom now. On the left, we have the standard timer and safe light. Then we have the Beseler 67 enlarger capable of handling medium format negatives. And sitting on the base is a nice little 16×20 Beseler 4-blade easel. On that easel, sits my new (yet to be used) dichro enlarger head for color prints (yay!). And on the far left is recently acquired Jobo CPE-2 print/film rotary processor! When I’m doing b/w, I have trays on that spot — but color printing will require this awesome little piece of equipment.
Hover over the image for more notes on my darkroom setup — these are only the big items that don’t fit into drawers.
252/365 – EXTRA LARGE!?!? WTF!?
OK… soap box time.
The other day I purchased a waistcoat for a prop (I also happen to like waistcoats, but that’s another story)
Now, I’m a Medium – Always have been – Came out of the womb a medium. (Painful labour, thx mom) – I’ve never really varied on that. The last suit I bought while in the USA, home of the supersize, has a size 40 Jacket. Still fits very nicely thank you very much.
I had to return this waistcoat. It just simply didn’t fit. So I try on the Large. No good.
The Extra Large.
You’re fucking kidding me.
Size 42 chest is Extra large?!
No wonder kids these days have image problems.
extra large drum lamp shades
IM0117 Size: Extra Large, Finish: Burgundy / Grey Pictured in Orange/Grey Learn more about Micro Pleat Shade below: FEATURES | SPECIFICATIONS | DESIGN FEATURES: -Designed by Tina Leung. -Available in Pink inside black, Grey inside orange and Orange inside grey finishes. -Material: Cotton pleat on vinyl. -Suitable for indoor use. Back to top SPECIFICATIONS: -Giant dimensions: 15.75” H x 31.5” W x 31.5” D. -Extra Large dimensions: 10” H x 23.5” W x 23.5” D. -Large dimensions: 15.75” H x 22” W x 22” D. -Medium dimensions: 11” H x 15.75” W x 15.75” D. -Small dimensions: 7.75” H x 10.25” W x 10.25” D. Specifications TINA LEUNG Tina Leung is the Creative Director at Innermost as well as a designer in her own right. Her role means she plays a major part in the development of Innermost and interacts closely with designers from all over the world. Her own ideas are formed by playing with the materials and construction of items to create new looks and technical innovations. Back to top